Friday, June 24, 2011

My 1st trip back to work.

Today was the first time I have been back into my office. I am not ready to start back at work just yet, but I am lucky as I can work from home. I wanted to go into the office though to see everyone as I have missed them all so much. I really do love my job and everyone there as sad as it sounds so I was so excited go get back t say hello. I was also really excited to see how well i would do as it's so hard to know your limit's unless you push yourself to the point where you hurt, and I don't really wanna be in pain all the way out in London.
I left about 11.30am and didn't get home until 5pm and I was fine! No pain, I met Lindsay and Charles for lunch and had a big chat to Lainey, then went downstairs and saw loads of my friends everyone said how great i looked and what brilliant posture I now have.
I'm so happy today, I feel like that was a big milestone in my recovery and I feel like I can do most things now, the only things i really can't do is carry anything heavy and drive very far in my car, but I am so happy to feel normal and I'm so pleased I have had this operation.
Now I am having my work laptop sent home  so I will make sure I update more often of any significant changes.
Love to you all C x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment