Friday, June 24, 2011

Driving for the 1st time

5.5 weeks post op I plucked up the courage to drive. Just a very short drive which was from my house back to my dads house, it only takes about 5mins but it was absolutely fine!
Since then I have driven this route 3 or 4times and it's fine, just like driving before.
Yesterday was 6weeks post op and I went to the pub for the first time with my best friend Rikki as she was running a Karaoke night with her dad and I chatted go her for a couple of hours and then drove home, this was a slightly longer 10mins drive but it was great, I turned up my radio and had a big sing to myself which I haven't done in ages!
Oh also yesterday I got my hair cut and coloured which took 3hrs of sitting in the hair dressers, again it was fine and I came out feeling all human and refreshed. It's horrible how gross I felt post surgery I didn't think I would ever feel pretty again but I do now. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment