Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scoliosis Surgery Blogging

HR were brilliant about the operation and its such a weight of my mind for them to be so supportive. The last thing I wanted/needed was to be a burden to work and worry about that throughout my recovery.

I haven’t really been about to think/talk about much else since yesterday it all seems so much more real now to have the date set.

So this morning I thought I would put my mind at rest a read some other Scoliosis Surgery blog and survival stories. There are some brilliant ones out there, and it really has helped me feel stronger and I kind of thing if they can get through it then why cant i?.

This is a blog post by Lauren, she shows you pictures and she looks AMAZING after her operation, all straight and just beautiful, I wanna be like Lauren, he scar has faded so well just a teeny tiny line. I emailed her to say thank you for being so inspirational. I really hope after my operation people will read this blog and it will help them just like everyone else’s blogs are helping me.

If I come across any other reading material that has made me smile I will pass it on…

If anyone reading this is going through the same things as me, or has been there, done that and got the tshirt then please feel free to email me on handscanderson@gmail.com I am quite surprised by the amount of hits I am getting already!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! If you want me to before you go in, I could do a guest post on "what to take with you to hospital" with stuff to put in your bag, how to prepare yourself etc?

    Lauren from Lauren Loves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff from you, man. I’ve read your stuff before and you’re just too awesome. We at Kerlan-Jobe specialize in helping people on the go stay healthy and active. In fact, we've been so successful that we've developed affiliations with numerous professional athletes and have served as team physicians for most of Southern California's professional sports teams. For More info visit us www.kerlanjobe.com

    ReplyDelete