Monday, March 7, 2011

Day the of the Dr Appointment!

Today is the day, I have my MRI scan CD in my handbag, I have my dad coming to meet me at the train station and I have a nervous tummy.

It is the day for my follow up meeting with Mr Tucker to discuss the surgery. I am pretty nervous, I don’t know why!! Its not like he will get his scalpel out there and then and cut me open!, so goodness knows why I am nervous.

My kiwikins AKA my boyfriend is arriving back from the Kiwi Wilderness at 11.55am to be precise! That’s if his flight lands on time and then he needs to drop his bag off and get to the drs so I don’t think he will make it. Which is ok as I think that’s even more nerve wracking. Its weird, im weird J.

Will write again tomorrow after the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment